Monday, May 19, 2014

Well Hello!

Welcome to my little corner of the world!  Grab a cup of coffee and make yourself at home.  I honestly couldn't tell you why I decided to start this blog.  In the past year or so, something clicked in me and I decided that I have to be more open to pursuing things that will make my family and myself happy.  I want to travel and explore the world with my family, my beautiful 5 year old daughter especially.  I want to find my style again, now that I am no longer in my 20s (though my husband and I have agreed that I can stay 29 for a bit longer).  I want to experience life!  I think taking the opportunity to share places (restaurants, hotels, etc), tips, and style finds with you will make it even more fun and hopefully you'll find something helpful!  I hope that you will join me in my goal of making every day an adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment