Friday, May 23, 2014

Quick Stops To Make In Tampa

One last post about our time in Tampa!  We had to make a pit stop for hubby's work (since that was the primary reason we went), so we did a little more exploring while we were there. 

If you are as big of a book lover as I am, stop by the Old Tampa Book Company on your way out of town.  Hubby's boss mentioned that we should stop by, and I'm so glad he did.  The rain was about to get serious when we pulled up, so we just popped our heads in for a minute, but we could tell there were many treasures just waiting to be uncovered. 


Hubby's boss also mentioned how whenever he is in Tampa, he has to grab this soup from Bamboozle Cafe to bring home to his wife. What soup could be so good that he would bring it on the long car ride home?  Well, the place happened to be right across the street from the bookstore, so we scampered over to find out!  Now, I'm not always very into Asian food, but I was willing to give it a shot.  I'm really trying to be better at saying yes to things instead of being scared of stepping out of my comfort zone.  I grabbed the vegan pho soup boat and hubby got the beef.  This stuff really was awesome!  It had just the right amount of kick without being overpowering, and the spices were spot on.  We loved it!

If you're ever in the Tampa area, definitely stop on by!

So ends our trip to Tampa.  It was lovely and I hope we can make it back soon to discover more of it... perhaps the beach areas!


No comments:

Post a Comment