Friday, June 6, 2014

Style Find

I will be the first to admit (well, maybe the second as hubby will willingly point it out as well) that I have expensive taste.  But my bank account doesn't always support that.  So while I will share awesome style finds to drool over, I also want to share some affordable stuff as well.

The other day I was walking through Target and found these comfy looking pieces.


They are cute and really soft with a v-neck and racer back.  They would be great dressed up with a cute, fitted blazer, too.  Hmmm, I feel a shopping trip coming on for one!  I'm not a teeny person (between a US size 4 and 6, depending on the brand), but I bought two colors (Xavier Navy and Moxie Peach) in XS and they are perfect. And were only $10 each!  I'm particularly fond of the navy because I think it is very slimming, but I love the bright, summery peach, too.  During the same trip, I found these shoes which are ridiculously cute and comfy!  I love that they can be youthful or mature, so anyone of any age can wear them.  They are great with skirts or jeans/shorts, so they are very versatile.


And for something to drool over, I'm loving the Carolina Herrera Spring/Summer 2014 collection.  LOVE!  It was hard to pick my favorites, but these two are winning my heart at the moment as favorite day and night looks.



They both just make me want to hop on a plane and wear them in Paris.

What style find are you loving so far this summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment