Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Dream Trip - London

Ahhh, London.  Anyone who knows me even a little, and you will probably notice it a bit here ;), knows that I have this desperate need to go to London.  My heart is just leading me there!  We try to take road trips around Florida as often as we can, but this will be our first really big trip.  When we'll be able to, who knows, but I can't wait!!

 via Pinterest


There is something for everyone in London!  Here are the top 10 London attractions, according to VisitLondon.com.  There are so many museums and historic buildings I would just love to visit!  Including the British Library.

Wow.

The London Eye is a must-do for me.  How incredible would it be to enjoy a glass of champagne or a wine tasting while enjoying the gorgeous view?


 visit my Pinterest boards for London pictures and more

As a lover of tea, I want to experience a proper afternoon tea.  I'm leaning toward The Orangery at Kensington Palace.  One of my favorite bloggers, Rosie at The Londoner, invited her readers to join in her experience at Fortnum's.  This looks fabulous, too!  The Conde Naste Traveller suggests the Mercer Street Hotel for a child-friendly tea.

Any fellow geeks reading?  I'm a huge Doctor Who fan and you KNOW I'm going to go find a blue police box and hope to run into the Doctor.  ;)

There are so many incredible things I would love to do in London.  I didn't even touch on things like Hyde Park, Tower Bridge, the changing of the guards, and so much more!  This was just a random smattering of things I'm excited about, but I will revisit London on another Dream Trip post in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment